Sunday 14 February 2010

An example of good online service

I've just upgraded the tracker on www.iperimeter.co.uk to the chargeable version (so that I don't have to show the tracker icon on my pages, and also so that I can get more easily interpreted statistics and exclude my home IP address from them; it also means that casual browsers no longer have theoretical access to the IP address information of other visitors, which I think is a little iffy from a Data Protection perspective).

This is the third Extreme Tracking tracker I have bought (following my husband's website and the Ashton Singers one).

The extremetracking.com website is very quick, simple and clear to use, and I can even easily find and print off a VAT invoice. I have never needed to request technical support from them, and the only time I contacted customer services I received a speedy and effective response that did not appear to have been cut and pasted from a set of standard paragraphs.

After all my moans on this blog about certain other software and service providers, it's nice to be able to praise something unreservedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment